$14.99 DaVinci Resolve, Generators
Add colorful lights dancing across your video with bokeh effects inside DaVinci Resolve, 20 presets included.
Experience the magic of “Light Leaks,” a special template made just for DaVinci Resolve. Picture this: bursts of colorful light that sweep across your screen, creating a movie-like feeling similar to a camera lens capturing the sun’s glow. With a cool blurry effect, these colorful lights will make your videos feel like a work of art. Light Leaks is the secret ingredient to make your videos stand out and keep your viewers hooked.
“Light Leaks” isn’t just a magical touch for your videos – it’s your canvas of creative control within DaVinci Resolve. With an array of user-defined published parameters, you wield the power to tailor every aspect of your light leaks. Imagine having complete control over the symphony of light that bathes your scenes, ensuring it aligns perfectly with your artistic vision. But that’s not all; Light Leaks takes customization to the next level. Customize the following on the light leaks presets:
- Shape of the Light Leaks
- Animation speed
- Bokeh Controls
You can fine-tune the bokeh effect as well with controls over size, color, speed, and even animation style. This level of precision allows you to craft unique vibes and atmospheres, ensuring your videos stand out in the most visually captivating way possible. Embrace the freedom to shape your narrative and elevate your storytelling with Light Leaks
How to use
- After downloading the product, find the Allavio- Light Leaks.drfx file and double click on it. DaVinci Resolve will automatically open up and ask you if you wan to install the template.
- Go to the Edit tab inside DaVinci Resolve, and bring your clip onto the timeline.
- Open up the Effects tab at the very top, then click Generators and search for “A- Light Leaks”. You will now see all the all the Light Leak presets there.
- Drag one of the presets on top of your video on the timeline.
- Click on the Light Leak preset that you dragged onto the timeline, you will see the Inspector Window on right, showing two tabs: Generator and Settings. Click on Settings
- Towards the bottom, you will see the Composite mode. Set it to Screen or any other mode, that you see fits best with your video
- Now click on the Generator tab in the Inspector Window to find the customization options.
Check out how to install the template in the article below. The steps are valid for DaVinci Resolve version 17.2 and above!